Tuesday 29 January 2013

B is for Bloody Awful

I thought I'd continue where I left off yesterday, and again, following Colin's lead, I've put together an A to Z of my least favourite movies. If anything, it was even harder to find films I hated for every letter of the alphabet. I can only apologise to the makers of Q & A and You've Got Mail, both of which I'd regard as being mediocre, rather than terrible movies - I just couldn't think of anything I truly loathed which began with a 'Q' or a 'Y'.

As for the rest - well, there's a mixture of abysmal horror movies, incredibly stupid thrillers and aggressively unfunny comedies. Avoid this lot like the plague...

A: Along Came A Spider
B: Birdemic: Shock and Terror
C: Cats and Dogs
D: Die Another Day
E: End of Days
F: Friday the 13th Part V (A New Beginning)
G: Gone in Sixty Seconds
H: Hackers
I: The Invention of Lying
J: The Jerk
K: Kaboom
L: Love Liza
M: Mr & Mrs Smith
N: Night Watch
O: Once Upon A Time in Mexico
P: Possession
Q: Q & A
R: Rumplestiltskin
S: Scary Movie 2
T: Twisted
U: Urban Legend
V: Valhalla Rising
W: When Saturday Comes
X: The X Files: I Want to Believe
Y: You’ve Got Mail
Z: Zack and Miri


1 comment:

  1. My least favourites list is still a work in progress (D seems particularly harsh, until I think of something better - or, rather, worse), but at the moment it looks like this. I'm glad to see you only had one film on your worst list that I had on my best list; and vice versa.

    A: A.I.
    B: The Bourne Supremacy
    C: Cocoon
    D: Deja Vu
    E: The Ex
    F: The Flintstones
    G: Get Smart's Bruce And Lloyd Out Of Control
    H: The Holiday
    I: If Only
    J: Jersey Girl
    K: Kevin And Perry Go Large
    L: Lara Croft - Tomb Raider
    M: Magical Mystery Tour
    N: Napoleon Dynamite
    O: Oliver Twist
    P: Parting Shots
    Q: Quadrophenia
    R: Rocky V
    S: Spiceworld
    T: Transformers
    U: Up In The Air
    V: Valentine's Day
    W: Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story
    X: X-Men Origins - Wolverine
    Y: The Young Ones
    Z: Zatoichi

    ReplyDelete